What is Organic Spray Tan?
Organic Spray tanning uses a special formulated solution that is misted over the body. Over a matter of hours, it will develop into a natural looking tan.
Our organic spray tan is a brown-sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. Most all other solutions on the market contain beat or carrot fermented extracts, which is where the orange tones and unpleasant scent stem from. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
The active ingredient in self tanning products is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA has been used in cosmetic preparations for almost 30 years and was listed with the FDA in 1973. It is declared safe and suitable for use in cosmetics and used to color the skin. DHA is derived from glycerin (vegetable origin) which is a commonly used cosmetic and food ingredient. DHA is not absorbed into the body and poses no possibility of toxicity.
How Do I Prepare For My Tan?
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
How Do I Maintain My Tan?
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
Benefits of sunless tanning:
- Year round color
- Be tan in minutes
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Paraben free and erythrulose free
- Performed by trained professionals
- Tans will last up to 7-12 days on average
Organic Spray Tan
*Packages are available
Schedule an Appointment today.